Boxed Halal’s Halal Angus Beef Burgers come from humanely raised and hand-slaughtered cows.
These all beef patties are 1/4 lb. each, making them perfect for grilling season!
All of our facilities have been inspected and approved for the processing, packing and labeling of Halal meat and poultry products -view our Halal Certificate
Tips for perfectly grilled Halal Angus Beef Burgers:
- Always remember to grease the grill rates to prevent sticking
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat
- Keep meat cold and your work surfaces clean to ensure safety
- Try not to flatten your burgers while they are cooking with a spatula- this squeezes out all the flavorful juices
- Cook to an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit- 160 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on your preferred taste
- Top with your favorite condiments, pair with sides and enjoy!
- We recommend pairing our Halal Beef Burgers with a fresh fruit salad or grilled vegetables
Share your photos and recipes with us! Tag us on Instagram @boxedhalal
We send fresh product so time is of the essence. When you receive your order, refrigerate or freeze immediately. Please cook your meat as soon as possible. Shelf-life for fresh meat is 7 days and shelf- life for frozen meat is 30 days.