Boxed Halal’s Halal Beef Bone In Shank comes from humanely raised and hand-slaughtered cows.
Each Halal Beef Bone In Shank weighs an average of 8 pounds and is cut into multiple 2 inch pieces.
All of our facilities have been inspected and approved for the processing, packing and labeling of Halal meat and poultry products -view our Halal Certificate
Tips for perfectly cooked Halal Bone In Shank:
- Allow plenty of cooking time, typically 4-6 hours for soft, tender and flavorful meat
- Due to the tough nature of the Beef Bone In Shank, it is not recommended for grilling
- Beef Shank is great for stews and is best used in a slow cooker or a pressure cooker
- Once fully cooked, pull from the bone and shred the meat and use in other recipes
- Beef Bone In Shank makes for great next-day leftovers!
- Save the bone to make a broth for future use
Share your photos and recipes with us! Tag us on Instagram @boxedhalal
We send fresh product so time is of the essence. When you receive your order, refrigerate or freeze immediately. Please cook your meat as soon as possible. Shelf-life for fresh meat is 7 days and shelf- life for frozen meat is 30 days.