Boxed Halal’s Halal New York Strip Steak comes from humanely raised and hand-slaughtered cows.
Each Halal New York Strip Steak order contains 2 pieces that are an average of 12 ounces per steak.
All of our facilities have been inspected and approved for the processing, packing and labeling of Halal meat and poultry products -view our Halal Certificate.
Tips for the perfectly cooked Halal Strip Steak:
- Allow the steaks to come to room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking
- Use simple flavors/seasonings to compliment the meat, such as salt and pepper
- When grilling, sear steaks with high heat on each side for 3 minutes before moving to indirect heat to finish the cooking process
- Use a meat thermometer to cook steak to an internal temperature of 135 degrees (for medium-rare)
- Allow the meat to rest for 10-15 minutes before cutting or serving
- Serve with rice and vegetables or a simple salad to allow the steak to be the star of your plate
Share your photos and recipes with us! Tag us on Instagram @boxedhalal
We send fresh product so time is of the essence. When you receive your order, refrigerate or freeze immediately. Please cook your meat as soon as possible for best quality.