Boxed Halal’s Halal Chicken Breasts come from humanely raised chickens.
These all-natural, boneless, skinless, Halal Chicken Breasts are great for grilling, baking, roasting and more!
All of our facilities have been inspected and approved for the processing, packing and labeling of Halal meat and poultry products -view our Halal Certificate
Spiced Grilled Chicken
- 1 lb. Boxed Halal’s Halal Chicken Breasts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- lemon juice from 1 large lemon
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 tbs. rosemary (fresh or dried)
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tbs. parsley
- 1 tbs. marjoram
- 1/8 tsp. ground fennel
- 1/2 tbs. salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Combine chicken with lemon juice, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper. Cover the chicken and allow to marinade overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat then remove chicken from refrigerator and discard the remaining marinade.
- Place chicken on the grill over direct heat and cook for 6-8 minutes per side, until juices run clear and chicken reads an internal temperature of 165 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- Serve with rice or potatoes and grilled vegetables and enjoy!
Share your photos and recipes with us! Tag us on Instagram @boxedhalal
We send fresh product so time is of the essence. When you receive your order, refrigerate or freeze immediately. Please cook your meat as soon as possible. Shelf-life for fresh meat is 7 days and shelf- life for frozen meat is 30 days.