Boxed Halal’s Halal Chicken Leg Quarters come from humanely raised chickens and are sold in 2 pound packages.
These all-natural Halal Chicken Leg Quarters are great for grilling, baking, roasting and more!
All of our facilities have been inspected and approved for the processing, packing and labeling of Halal meat and poultry products -view our Halal Certificate.
Roasted Garlic Chicken Leg Quarters
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 heads of garlic, sliced in half
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and place chicken leg quarters in a 13 inch by 9 inch baking dish.
- Season chicken with salt and add garlic (cut side down), lemon, bay leaves and a pinch of pepper. Pour olive oil over top and toss to coat.
- Cook the chicken for 75-90 minutes, until the meat is falling off the bone.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
Share your photos and recipes with us! Tag us on Instagram @boxedhalal
We send fresh product so time is of the essence. When you receive your order, refrigerate or freeze immediately. Please cook your meat as soon as possible. Shelf-life for fresh meat is 7 days and shelf-life for frozen meat is 30 days.