Boxed Halal’s Halal Chicken Thighs come from humanely raised chickens and are sold in 2 pound packages.
These all-natural, boneless, skinless, Halal Chicken Thighs are great for grilling, baking, roasting and more!
All of our facilities have been inspected and approved for the processing, packing and labeling of Halal meat and poultry products -view our Halal Certificate.
Halal Chicken Thighs
- 2 lbs. Boxed Halal’s Chicken Thighs, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 1 tbs. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- Mix lemon juice, oregano, coriander, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil and transfer HALF of the mixture to a 1-gallon zip-lock bag.
- Place chicken thighs in bag and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 1-4 hours (the longer it marinades, the more flavorful it will be).
- Heat vegetable oil in a non-stick 12-inch pan over medium-high heat.
- Add marinated chicken thighs until slightly browned (roughly 4-6 minutes per side), flip and repeat.
- Using a meat thermometer, ensure that chicken is properly cooked to 165 degrees.
- Transfer the halal chicken to a cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with your favorite rice and vegetables and enjoy!
Share your photos and recipes with us! Tag us on Instagram @boxedhalal
We send fresh product so time is of the essence. When you receive your order, refrigerate or freeze immediately. Please cook your meat as soon as possible. Shelf-life for fresh meat is 7 days and shelf-life for frozen meat is 30 days.